Re: SWD telecon agenda - 2006-11-28

Hi Jon,

> I took the liberty of copying Antoine's excellent questionnaire
> snapshot, and Alistair's proposed email introduction to it, to the
> main Use Case Format page. I also made a few very minor edits to
> better format for email...
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCFormat

Well, I appreciate very much this liberty you took :-)

> I think that having the introduction and questionnaire in their final
> format might make it easier for us to see just what the final email
> will look like,

+1

> assuming of course that we include the questionnaire in the "call for
> use cases" email.
>
> The editors have yet to establish a documentation workflow, but this
> being a wiki, I'd like to suggest that anyone (not just the editors)
> who would like to tweak this further before it's accepted should feel
> free to edit this page directly.

Here I would object, at least regarding important modifications.
Not that I'm afraid of having my stuff removed without my approval (I
save the wiki pages on my hd, so I can re-post them whenever I like ;-)
but rather because I want to be sure that every significant
comment/modification there will be motivated by some mail on the list
(or just to us), which might not be the case if we let anyone tweaking
the wiki and then say "look, here are my changes". For example, it might
have been wiser for me also to send the snapshot to the WG mailing list,
which I'll do right now.
Of course this is my gut feeling, I will be ok if I'm argued against
during the teleconf by more experienced folks.

Cheers,

Antoine