Re: Semantic Bridge Project / Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies

Mike,

sorry for the delayed answer. See below

Mike Duffy wrote:
> We are very interested in the publication, Best Practice Recipes for
> Publishing RDF Vocabularies.
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-swbp-vocab-pub-20060314/
>
> This publication is still listed as a "working draft" and was last
> updated on 14 March 2006.
>
> We would like to help expand this document into a specification for an
> ontology management framework.

The Working Group you refer to does not exist any more. There is a, sort
of, new incarnation of part of that group, namely the Semantic Web
Deployment group:

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/

You copied this mail to Alistair and Ralph, both are members of this
group. I also copy this mail to Guus Schreiber and Thomas Baker, the two
co-chairs of this group.

Currently the group does have difficulties finding the right resources
to continue this work, though it is on its charter. If you think you can
contribute, I would urge you to think about joining W3C and then join
the group; I am sure your energy would be welcome there!

Sincerely

Ivan