Re: [MM/WN] revised semantic web example using WordNet

Mark van Assem wrote:
> Hi Jacco, below are the relevant RDF statements; as I announced
> earlier the data files are online at [2].
Yes, but since I still get a 404 on
http://www.w3.org/2006/03/wn/wn20/instances/synset-Indian_elephant-noun-1
I was just double checking with you on the url...
> Other comments on [1]:
> - image about the Elephant Ganesh -> image of the ...
> - A good starting point for having more -> for more
> - whose meaning has not -> which cannot easily be interpreted by
> automated procedures
> - The ontology-based ... -> shorter sentence
> - to annotate their images -> its images
>
> Hope that's helpful,
Checked in, thanks a lot!

Jacco

PS: I'm not sure what the whether is in Finland but I assume you know
the heat is becoming almost unbearable here in Amsterdam :-)