Re: OEPper end of charter

Hi Guus and all,

>OEP
>   [1]  value partition: Note, final
>   [2]  classes as values: Note, final
>   [3]  n-ary relations: WD, move to Note

This is obviously very close, and we should certainly be able to
accomplish this.

>   [4]  part-whole: ED, move to Note

This needs some work, but again, is quite doable.

>   [5]  QCRs: ED, move to Note

With your help, this also seems doable to me.

>   [6]  semantic integration: ED, move to WD

I think this is right, but I'll check with Mike and Chris to see if they
think it could
be finalized more quickly.

>   [7,8] time/zone ontology: ED, move to WD

This I agree with as well.  I'll check with Feng to see where things
stand, but think
this is reasonable given the amount of discussion to date.

Best,

Elisa