[MM] action16: Move editor's draft to TR space

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:28:47 +0100
To: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>, swbp <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Ralph,

You and Raphael have an action item [1] to move the MM draft to TR space.

Could you have a look at the current/previous/latest links in [2]?
- this is the first public version, so maybe the previous link should be
removed?
- the current one should be replaced by the final URL in TR space
- I'm not sure about the latest version link.  I want to have somewhere
in the document a link to the latest editor's draft (with a changelog
with changes wrt
the latest public draft).  I'm not sure what the best place for this
link is.

Apart from the link section, I think the current version could be moved
to TR space,
so feel free to make any changes you seem fit.  Also feel free to change
the relative
src link to the image (images/examples/Personal.jpg) with anything you
might prefer
over this link.  We've checked all other relative links and removed all
references to the
editor's draft of the second deliverable.

Thanks, Jacco

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action16
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html