W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > March 2006

meeting record: 2006-03-06 SWBPD WG telecon

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 16:20:01 -0500
Message-Id: <5.1.0.14.2.20060306161508.03330250@127.0.0.1>
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

The [1]minutes of today's Working Group telecon are ready for review.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes

Next meeting: 20 March

Summary of Resolutions

RESOLVED to accept the minutes of the 20 Feb 2005 telecon

RESOLVED next meeting 20 March 2006

RESOLVED to publish
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20060127/
as a Working Group Note

RESOLVED: XSCH TF is closed with thanks to Jeremy and Jeff

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: Benjamin review WordNet editor's draft
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action07]

[NEW] ACTION: David and Guus prepare a list of expected outcomes of
SWBP for 20 March telecon
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action17]

[NEW] ACTION: Guus check with Elisa and Deb on which remaining OEP
notes are feasible to complete by 1 May
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action05]

[NEW] ACTION: Guus remind Giorgos, Fabien, and Phil that their review
of Semantic Interoperability editor's draft should now commence
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

[NEW] ACTION: Ralph to publish 
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20060127/
as a Working Group Note
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action10]

[NEW] ACTION: Ralph work with Raphael to publish 
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html
as a Working Draft
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action16]

[NEW] ACTION: Raphael add NASA attribution text to the Image Annotation
editor's draft
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action15]

[NEW] ACTION: Raphael confirm that the license message from NASA
has been sent to the public WG list
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action14]
 
[PENDING] ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole
doc ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and Alan)
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]

[PENDING] ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]

[PENDING] ACTION: Ralph to publish RDF/A document
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action23]

[PENDING] ACTION: RalphS will make a publication request for the
SE Primer
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action24]

[PENDING] ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review
Semantic Integration note
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]

[PENDING] ACTION: Tom find a place for the footnote on "simplest" recipe
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/20-swbp-minutes.html#action16]
 
[DONE] ACTION: DavidW prod Evan for his comments on the XSCH
Editor's Draft
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/20-swbp-minutes.html#action14]

[DONE] ACTION: Mike to put up latest version of the sem integration note
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action10]

[DONE] ACTION: Ralph and Evan to provide reviews of Schema note
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20060127/
by next meeting
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action19]

-Ralph
Received on Monday, 6 March 2006 21:20:28 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:18 UTC