W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > March 2006

Re: [ALL] agenda 6 March telecon 1800 UTC

From: Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:48:24 -0500
Message-Id: <F6173A30-5424-4837-98F1-44BF30442AB9@cs.umd.edu>
Cc: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Same for me...I'll only be able to participate via IRC.

Cheers,
Chris

On Mar 6, 2006, at 5:03 AM, Benjamin Nguyen wrote:

>
> I will be joining on IRC only.
>
> BN
>
> Selon Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>:
>
>>
>> [sorry for this to be late; I expect a relatively short meeting]
>>
>>
>> AGENDA  Teleconference
>> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
>> 6 March 2006, 1800 UTC
>>              1000 (West US)
>>              1300 (East US)
>>              1800 (London)
>>              1900 (Amsterdam),
>> Duration: 60 min
>>
>> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
>> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>>       http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>>
>> Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
>> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>>
>> Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by
>> members and  invited experts only.
>>
>>
>> 1. ADMIN
>>
>> Roll call
>> Regrets:
>> DavidB will join after 30 min
>>
>> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 20 Feb 2005 telecon:
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/20-swbp-minutes.html
>>
>> PROPOSED next meeting 20 March 2006
>>
>> Agenda amendments
>>
>>
>> 2. LIAISON
>>
>>
>> 3. TASK FORCE UPDATES
>>
>> 3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)
>>
>> SKOS planning to 31 April:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0081.html
>>
>>
>> 3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)
>>
>> ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole
>> doc ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from
>> Chris and Alan) [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]
>>
>> ACTION Guus to incorporate Alistair's comments into revised
>> draft of QCR draft, based on Alan's revision [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action19]
>>
>> ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
>>
>> ACTION: Mike to put up latest version of the sem integration
>> note [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action10]
>> DONE:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0170.html
>>
>> ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review Semantic
>> Integration note [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]
>>
>> ACTION: Ralph and Evan to provide reviews of Schema note
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw-20060127/
>> by next meeting [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action19]
>>
>>
>> 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
>>
>> - additional reviewer needed
>>
>>
>> 3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes (Jeremy)
>>
>> ACTION: DavidW prod Evan for his comments on the XSCH
>> Editor's Draft [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/20-swbp-minutes.html#action14]
>> DONE:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0149.html
>>
>> Pan's message:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0009.html
>>
>>
>> 3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)
>>
>> ACTION: Tom find a place for the footnote on "simplest"
>> recipe [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/20-swbp-minutes.html#action16]
>>
>>
>> 3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)
>>
>> ACTION: Ralph to publish RDF/A document [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/02/06-swbp-minutes.html#action23]
>>
>>
>> 3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)
>>
>>
>> 3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)
>>
>> Minutes editor's meeting:
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0148.html
>>
>>
>> 3.9 Tutorial Page
>>
>>
>> 3.10 SE - Software Engineering
>>
>> ACTION: RalphS will make a publication request for the SE
>> Primer [recorded in
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action24]
>>
>>
>> 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation
>>
>>
>> 4. AOB
>>
>> -- 
>> Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
>> De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
>> T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446
>> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
Received on Monday, 6 March 2006 14:48:38 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:18 UTC