Re: [OEP] Revised version of the time ontology and time zone resource notes

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:40:26 -0400
To: Feng Pan <pan@ISI.EDU>
Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org, welty@us.ibm.com, Jerry Hobbs <hobbs@ISI.EDU>

At 04:15 PM 4/18/2006 -0700, Feng Pan wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>A revised version of the time ontology and time zone resource notes is now available at:
>
>http://www.isi.edu/~pan/SWBP/time-ontology-note/time-ontology-note-2ndEd.html
>http://www.isi.edu/~pan/SWBP/time-zone-note/time-zone-note-2ndEd.html
>
>Could someone help to put them in the W3C directory?

Sorry, Feng; I missed this message last week.

I have now copied those drafts to Working Group space [1,2].
I fixed the stylesheet on [1] to be "base.css" as it is for [2], fixed
the Status of this Document to reflect that this copy is not yet
a Working Draft ([2] was already ok) and updated the copyright
years in both documents.  Please make at least the stylesheet
fix in your copy of time-ontology-note-2ndEd.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Ontology-20060418
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Zone-20060418

I also made short URIs for the "latest versions" of the editor's drafts
for both [3,4] and updated the OEP page [5] to cite these latest versions
and added them to the Editor's Draft section of the WG home page [6].

[3] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Ontology
[4] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/Time-Zone
[5] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/
[6] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/#FreqLinks1

Guus, I guess this means you can now work on your action
to review these, per the meeting record [7] :)

[7] http://www.w3.org/2006/04/24-swbp-minutes#ActionSummary

-Ralph