W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > April 2006

Re: [ALL] agenda 24 April telecon 1700 UTC

From: David Booth <dbooth@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:57:42 -0400
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
Message-Id: <1145897862.13148.210.camel@nc6000.w3.org>

[Agenda from Guus slightly reformatted for easier copy and paste by
scribe]

AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
24 April 2006, 1700 UTC
               1000 (West US)
               1300 (East US)
               1800 (London)
               1900 (Amsterdam),
Duration: 45-60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
Web-based IRC (member-only):
        http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by
members and  invited experts only.

Topic: 1. ADMIN

Roll call
Regrets:

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 3 April 2006 telecon:
   http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes

PROPOSED upcoming telecons:
   8 May

Short discussion on future activities

Agenda amendments

Announcements:

   Defining N-ary Relations on the Semantic Web Note published
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0028.html

Topic: 2. LIAISON

Topic: 3. TASK FORCE UPDATES

List of output documents:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0060.html
[NOTE: this covers the SWBPD output in the WD/Note stream.
Other output needs to be added to output list, such as the AD
collection and the tutorial page]

Topic: 3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)

Topic: 3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)

ACTION: Elisa to ask Sem. Integ. editors to revise prior to final mtg [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Guus to sort out status of QCR note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: Ralph get N-ary Relation to WG Note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action01] DONE

ACTION: Ralph update ADTF link to point to DOAP Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action10]

ACTION: Ralph to find out who were previous reviewers of part-whole doc and see if they will re-review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-swbp-minutes.html#action08]

ACTION: Jacco to review Part-Whole doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole doc ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and Alan) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]

ACTION: Evan to contact Feng about status of Time note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action03] [DONE]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0021.html

ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]

new version of OWL Time:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0045.html

Topic: 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)

ACTION: Guus to ask Mark to compare his doc with our Recipe's [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action07] NOTE

ACTION: Guus to discuss with other WN TF members about using W3 URI's in next draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action06] DONE

New draft (23 April):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0060.html

Topic: 3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)

Topic: 3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)

[NEW] ACTION: Ben_Adida to find reviewers and put acknowledgements in 
next draft [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action09]

Topic: 3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)

Topic: 3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)

Topic: 3.9 Tutorial Page

Topic: 3.10 SE - Software Engineering

Topic: 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation

telecon minutes:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0026.html

Topic: 4. AOB
AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
24 April 2006, 1700 UTC
               1000 (West US)
               1300 (East US)
               1800 (London)
               1900 (Amsterdam),
Duration: 45-60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
Web-based IRC (member-only):
        http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by
members and  invited experts only.

Topic: 1. ADMIN

Roll call
Regrets:

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 3 April 2006 telecon:
   http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes

PROPOSED upcoming telecons:
   8 May

Short discussion on future activities

Agenda amendments

Announcements:

   Defining N-ary Relations on the Semantic Web Note published
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0028.html

Topic: 2. LIAISON

Topic: 3. TASK FORCE UPDATES

List of output documents:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0060.html
[NOTE: this covers the SWBPD output in the WD/Note stream.
Other output needs to be added to output list, such as the AD
collection and the tutorial page]

Topic: 3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)

Topic: 3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)

ACTION: Elisa to ask Sem. Integ. editors to revise prior to final mtg [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Guus to sort out status of QCR note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: Ralph get N-ary Relation to WG Note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action01] DONE

ACTION: Ralph update ADTF link to point to DOAP Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action10]

ACTION: Ralph to find out who were previous reviewers of part-whole doc and see if they will re-review [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-swbp-minutes.html#action08]

ACTION: Jacco to review Part-Whole doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02]

ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole doc ready for publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and Alan) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]

ACTION: Evan to contact Feng about status of Time note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action03] [DONE]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0021.html

ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]

new version of OWL Time:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0045.html

Topic: 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)

ACTION: Guus to ask Mark to compare his doc with our Recipe's [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action07] NOTE

ACTION: Guus to discuss with other WN TF members about using W3 URI's in next draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action06] DONE

New draft (23 April):
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0060.html

Topic: 3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)

Topic: 3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)

[NEW] ACTION: Ben_Adida to find reviewers and put acknowledgements in 
next draft [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action09]

Topic: 3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)

Topic: 3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)

Topic: 3.9 Tutorial Page

Topic: 3.10 SE - Software Engineering

Topic: 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation

telecon minutes:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Apr/0026.html

Topic: 4. AOB

-- 
Received on Monday, 24 April 2006 16:57:58 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:19 UTC