Proposal to publish as 1st WD [was: Re: [WNET] New Draft

All,

The WNet work has progressed significantly over the past months.
Interestingly, it has turned out to be an excellent use case for our VM
"recipes". There have been WG reviews from Jacco [1] and Benjamin [2]
plus many comments from others. From the review threads we can see that
there is growing consensus on publication.

I think it is appropriate to publish the current version (see below) as
First Working Draft, under the condition that all URIs work (with their
w3.org URI). I suggest that the WG appoints one/two people to check this
before formal publication.

Guus

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Feb/0106
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0049

--
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446