[MM] medical images use case (was: Re: [MM/ALL] MM TF teleconf minutes of 12/04/2006)

Vincenzo Della Mea wrote:
> When I saw the request for comments on the Image annotation draft, I
> sent on the list a proposal for the medical images use case; I do not
> know if it has been seen by the draft editors or not.
>
> Regards,
> Vincenzo

Dear Vincenzo,

Thanks for your proposal, it has been noted by the editors!
So apologies for the radio silence.

My first reaction on your mail was:
"Yes! Yes! Please send us your use case!"

However, there are some formal issues, which have stopped me from
replying immediately.

If you want to be listed as one of the contributors of the final
document, you would need to become a member of the SWBPD WG.  Since the
WG is about to end in two weeks, that is very unlikely.  So if you would
send us your use case, the best we can do is edit it in the draft
ourselves, refer to your work where appropriate, and thank you for your
input in the Acknowledgments section.

If this is OK with you, we would be happy to look at any material you
could send us, and see how it would fit in the next version of the draft.

Feel free to send us any questions you might have.

Best regards and thanks for your mail,

Jacco van Ossenbruggen