W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > April 2006

RE: [ALL] agenda 3 April telecon 1700 UTC

From: Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:19:32 +0200
To: "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <FOEHKIENIPCJNPNFKGJNEEMPBAAD.pepper@ontopia.net>

Regrets for the April 3 telecon. I'll be en route to London.

I've read the minutes and am willing to approve them with
amendments as shown in the meeting notice.

Short update on the RDFTM work:

* Review of Guidelines draft received from Fabien (merci)
* Awaiting further reviews (more volunteers, please!)
* Editors aim to have new draft for April 17 telecon that
  incorporates all comments

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
Chief Strategy Officer, Ontopia
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3
Coordinator, W3C RDF/TM Task Force
Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps 1.0)

 



| -----Original Message-----
| From: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org
| [mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Guus Schreiber
| Sent: 31. mars 2006 16:23
| To: SWBPD list
| Subject: [ALL] agenda 3 April telecon 1700 UTC
| 
| 
| 
| [NOTE: on Monday both Europe and US will have moved to DST,
| so local times stay the same as before]
| 
| AGENDA  Teleconference
| W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
| 3 April 2006, 1700 UTC
|               1000 (West US)
|               1300 (East US)
|               1800 (London)
|               1900 (Amsterdam),
| Duration: 45-60 min
| 
| Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
| IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
| Web-based IRC (member-only):
|        http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
| 
| Chair: Guus Schreiber / David Wood
| Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
| 
| Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by
| members and  invited experts only.
| 
| 
| 1. ADMIN
| 
| Roll call
| Regrets:
| 
| PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 20 March 2005 telecon:
| http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-swbp-minutes
| with amendments:
| http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0117.html
| http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0118.html
| 
| 
| PROPOSED upcoming telecons:
|       17 April
|       1 May (last telecon?!)
| 
| Agenda amendments
| 
| Announcements:
| 
|    XSCH Note published
|    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0080.html
| 
|    Image Annotation WD published
|    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0082.html
| 
| 2. LIAISON
| 
| 
| 3. TASK FORCE UPDATES
| 
| List of output documents:
| http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0060.html
| [NOTE: this covers the SWBPD output in the WD/Note stream.
| Other output needs to be added to output list, such as the AD
| collection and the tutorial page]
| 
| 3.1 PORT - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL (Alistair)
| 
| 
| 3.2 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns (Deb/Chris)
| 
| ACTION: Ralph to find out who were previous reviewers of part-whole doc 
| and see if they will re-review [recorded in 
| http://www.w3.org/2006/03/20-swbp-minutes.html#action08]
| 
| ACTION: SteveP to review part-whole draft
| 
| ACTION: Elisa/Chris to work with Ralph to make part-whole doc ready for 
| publication (Elisa took over this action from Chris and Alan) [recorded 
| in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/23-swbp-minutes.html#action11]
| 
| ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in 
| http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
| 
| ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review Semantic Integration 
| note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]
| 
| Review Fabien: 
| http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0087.html
| Review Phil: 
| http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0104.html
| 
| 
| 3.3 WordNet (Aldo)
| 
| Consensus WD seems to be close:
| http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0095.html
| 
| - short discussion of final steps
| 
| 
| 3.5 VM - Vocabulary Management (TomB)
| 
| 
| 
| 3.6 HTML - Embedding RDF in HTML (Ben)
| 
| 
| 
| 3.7 ADTF - Applications and Demos (Libby)
| 
| 
| 3.8 RDFTM - RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability (Steve)
| 
| ACTION Elisa, Fabien to review RDF/TM Guideline
| that Elisa and Fabien volunteered for, along with the
| 
| Review Fabien:
| http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2006Mar/0114.html
| 
| 3.9 Tutorial Page
| 
| 
| 3.10 SE - Software Engineering
| 
| 
| 3.11 MM - Multimedia Annotation
| 
| ACTION: Ralph work with Raphael to publish 
| http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/MM/image_annotation.html as a 
| Working Draft [recorded in 
| http://www.w3.org/2006/03/06-swbp-minutes.html#action16]
| 
| 
| 4. AOB
| 
| 
| -- 
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Computer Science
| De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
| T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446
| Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
| 
| 
Received on Saturday, 1 April 2006 16:19:40 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:19 UTC