[RDFTM] n-ary relations vocabulary

From: Valentina Presutti <presutti@cs.unibo.it>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:37:19 +0200
To: Natasha Noy <noy@smi.stanford.edu>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Dear Natasha,

the RDFTM task force is working on the mapping between TM
associations and RDF relations.
In the draft on Nary relations you say that a note on  a suggested
vocabulary to for describing class that are Nary associations is
forthcoming.
RDFTM TF is defining a vocabulary for expressing the translation
guidance and I think that it we should refer (and use) the vocabulary
you're defining for what concerns the mapping rules that handle n-ary
relations.
Would you be so kind to let me know when the note on that vocabulary
will be available?

Many thanks.

Valentina

Valentina Presutti