[ALL/MM] EMMA Last call

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:38:59 +0200
To: swbp <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I just bumbed into this and was wondering if this working group has, or
needs to have, an opinion about the Last Call EMMA draft at

    http://www.w3.org/TR/emma/

The language is described as a language for annotation and metadata.
Personally, I would have expected it to build on RDF, but it doesn't.
In fact, the word RDF isn't mentioned at all, while it spends quite some
sentences on its (rather complicated) relationship with XML.
Is it reasonable to ask them to clarify the relationship with RDF/OWL too?

Jacco