RE: [VM] Telecon on Tuesday, 27 September

Hi Dan,

As you know, you can't actually do a GET against a URI of a SKOS Core class or prop because the frag id is not sent as part of the HTTP request.

This dereferencing setup is designed to cover the case where you stick e.g. http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#prefLabel in your web browser.  Under the setup below, the following would happen (I'm pretty sure)...

 - A GET request to http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core is made by the browser
 - The server redirects to http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-spec/
 - The browser displays http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-skos-core-spec/#prefLabel (browsers remember frag ids across redirects)

Does that answer your question?