Re: [MM] Multimedia ontologies

Another reference:

an attempt to formalize multimedia objects within a container that is
tradeable over the SW is being done within the Metokis project
http://metokis.salzburgresearch.at.
A paper introducing the rationale and a first version of the OWL
ontology has been presented at ESWC05: Wernher Behrendt, Aldo
Gangemi, Wolfgang Maass, Rupert Westenthaler: "Towards an
Ontology-based Distributed Architecture for Paid Content".
The ontology is a plug-in to the DOLCE-Lite-Plus ontology library:
http://dolce.semanticweb.org.

Aldo

--

Aldo Gangemi