Re: [OEP] The n-ary relations draft is ready for outside review

Thanks, David. That's a good point, actually. Incidentally, we used
blank nodes for the first two use cases, but not for the Purchase
example. I've reworded the bullet.

I'll wait with posting an updated version until the comments from
Guus this weekend.

Natasha