Re: [OEP] telecon Monday, 9/12

monday at noon pacific works for me.
i agree it would be good to have mike on the call for the semantic
integration discussion
and i think we need elisa on the call on the units and measures issue.
(although given that evan can not join, we could postpone this issue
until a future call.)

--
Deborah L. McGuinness Co-Director Knowledge Systems, AI Laboratory
Gates Computer Science Building, 2A Room 241 Stanford University,