RDF/Topic Maps Survey editor's f2f [was: RE: [ALL] agenda 19 May telecon 1700 UTC]

on 19 May 2005 12:42:47 -0400 I wrote:
>At 12:44 PM 5/19/2005 +0200, Steve Pepper wrote:
>>* A face-to-face meeting is planned for June 2-3 in Oslo.
>>  An invitation will be posted on the list in the next day or two.
>
>A face-to-face of what, exactly?
>
>W3C face-to-face meetings should have 8 weeks advance notice ...

In personal mail you explained to me that this was intended to be
a face-to-face for the editors to get together and get started on the
next deliverable.  That's fine and doesn't require same the W3C
advance notice.  We look forward to a report back to the Working
Group of the good progress the editors are making.

Thanks, Steve.