[MM] Some comments on use cases for 1st deliverable...

From: Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:01:23 -0500
To: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>, RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>
Cc: SWBP W3C Group <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi Jacco,
   I've been quite busy, but I have provided a few initial comments
about the use cases...hope they help.

Management of digital photo collections:
- Visualization of the RDF would be helpful for the reader
- Should region based annotation be discussed for this use case...ie,
identifying where various people are in the photo

Cultural Heritage:
- Again, visualization of the RDF would be helpful for the reader
- Should some tools that could accomplish this be suggested?

TV Archive:
- The later sections are not complete
- Again, visualization of the RDF would be helpful for the reader

Overall the content in the use cases was good. Again, I haven't
provided much feedback, but I hope to send more soon.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Halaschek-Wiener