[MM] Re: Collecting examples of image annotation on the semantic web

Yiannis Kompatsiaris wrote:

> Hi Jacco,
>
> I am Yiannis, we had a short meeting in Athens together with George
> and the other Yannis. I have seen your page with the interesting
> links and I would like to point out a relevant link from the aceMedia
> project containing software, papers and ontologies: http://
> www.acemedia.org/aceMedia/results/software/m-ontomat-annotizer.html.
> Perhaps you could add this to your page.

Thanks Yiannis, this is very useful. This is one of the few examples of
a tool that combines semweb with mpeg-7.  I've added it to the tools
section.
Jane, Suzanne, do you have useful links to tools you've developed that
are relevant in this context?

Thanks,

Jacco