RE: [OEP] The n-ary relations draft is ready for outside review

Nice example, Chris!

A better compromise might be to have a footnote which makes clear that
it is intended only for advanced readers who may know something about
reification (or whatever the intended audience is for the note). This
may help avoid the problem in Chris's amusing example.

Mike

Mike Uschold
Tel: 425 865-3605              Fax: 425 865-2965