Re: [OEP] The n-ary relations draft is ready for outside review

Useful comments, Ralph, thanks.  One point:

Ralph wrote on 08/01/2005 04:20:54 PM:
> Readers who know of RDF reification might start wondering early-in
> about the relationship between that and issue 1 and use cases 1
> and 2.  This is finally acknowledged once pattern 1 is introduced.
>
> I think it might be useful to mention RDF reification much earlier;
> perhaps with a brief sentence at the end of General Issues something
> like "These patterns avoid using RDF reification for reasons
> discussed in the final section."

We discussed this in the TF.  RDF reification is a confusing point here
and the reason to leave it until later is the belief that someone who
knows about it already can probably wait (or search) for an explanation,
whereas an introductory reader will simply find it interferes with their
understanding.  From a tutorial perspective, aside or advanced issues like
this are always better left for later reading.

None of us are really the intended audience.

-Chris