From: Dan Brickley [mailto:danbri@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 3:19 PM
To: Uschold, Michael F
Cc: Thomas Baker; public-swbp-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: [VM] Draft available on the Wiki

* Uschold, Michael F <michael.f.uschold@boeing.com> [2004-11-11
13:29-0800]

> The draft I see at this URL looks like an in-progress draft in
> development with lots of notes about tasks of things to be done to
> complete the draft.
>
> I'm wondering if I have the wrong URL, because it would seem to make
> more sense to wait for a more/lees complete draft before everyone was
> given a few weeks to respond in a formalish manner.
>
> i.e  Please clarify the semantics of 'draft' :-)

Wordnet's sense 5, from http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=draft
"5: preliminary version of a written work". It's a collaborative work in

progress, and this is the mailing list of the collaborators who are
trying to progress their work on it :)

If you'd prefer to comment when it is looking more polished, I'm sure
that's fine. Hopefully the marked missing bits give some sense for
the direction it's heading in though.

Dan