Re: Semantic Web and Software Engineering Task Force

Guus and David,

I would like to propose a new Task Force "Semantic Web and Software Engineering". Could you point me to the formal precedure of proposing a new TF please?

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
School of Computer Science, The University of Manchester