Re: Close to final draft of "classes as values" note

Brian,

That's a very interesting and important issue (and in fact, overlaps
with WRLD TF, which is ok of course). It is a different focus and a
somewhat different document. If you would like to use the current note
as a jumping-off point to write such a document,  that would make a
great contribution.

Natasha

PS. By the way, I need to check, but I think all the OWL DL approaches
in the note are indeed OWL Lite.