RE: [OEP] "Classes as values": comments on draft

Hi Natasha,

This is an interesting question, I am not sure where I come down on this.

An argument for using SKOS within a note like this is that it is supported
by some fairly clear and well-presented documentation on how it is supposed
to be used, which can be linked to.