RE: [OEP] public comment

Natasha,

I perfectly agree with all you write. In fact I took the easier
direction for a start and the other way (from Full to DL) would have
more practical value.

I just wanted to add one more point to earlier arguments. While thinking
about this translation I found that it helped a lot in clarifying the
relationship between the various approaches and understanding them as
alternatives to expressing what is more or less the same thing. So maybe
it is useful to include it for the reader of the document (even if
non-normative and not expressible in web ontology languages) to help
him/her understand how the concepts/properties used in the various
approaches relate to each other.

Best,
Peter

Brian