Re: [ALL] Getting RDF-in-XHTML Task Force started: members and telecon

Hi all,

Looks like the timing for the conference call was a bit iffy for most
people, so how about next week instead? Plus, this gives everyone a bit
more time to jump in and participate!

I'll send out an Agenda this weekend.

Here are some possible datetimes:

- Monday, August 2nd, 1700 UTC