Re: [ANN] Working drafts by SW Best Practices group -- request for comments

> - Defining N-ary Relations on the Semantic Web
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-swbp-n-aryRelations-20040721/
>
> We invite comments and suggestions on the drafts. Please send your
> comments to the swbp mailing list: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

hi,
i briefly want to comment that i like the Pattern 2 of the "relations"
document. i am using  this style myself, because
1. it is intutive  for people who are used to relational
databases and
2. it is easier to model (again, because it seem to be easier to construct
tables than graphs) and yet it the data is flexible to use (data can
be selected, projected, joined, as we know it from relational DBs)

cheers
Joachim