Re: Fwd: W3C Announcement: David Wood, New Co-Chair of the Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment Working Group

Ralph R. Swick wrote:

> Guus has been extremely patient with us as we worked on getting
> the promised co-chair for SWBPD.  We've finally found a volunteer.
>
> Thanks, Dave, and thanks Guus!

[just a brief email before I go offline for holidays]

I look forward to work with David in chairing this high-potential and
active WG.
Welcome, David.

Guus

> -Ralph
>

>>Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 07:50:07 -0700
>>To: chairs@w3.org
>>From: Susan Lesch <lesch@w3.org>
>>Cc: dwood@tucanatech.com, schreiber@cs.vu.nl
>>Subject: W3C Announcement: David Wood, New Co-Chair of the Semantic Web  Best Practices and Deployment Working Group
>>
>>Dear Chairs,
>>
>>This is to inform you that as of 14 July 2004, David Wood of Tucana Technologies joins Guus Schrieber of Ibrow as co-Chair of the Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment Working Group (SWBPD) [1]. We wish to express our thanks to David and Tucana and to Guus and Ibrow for their generous support of the Semantic Web Activity.
>>
>>[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/
>>
>>Best wishes,
>>
>>for Tim Berners-Lee, W3C Director; and
>>Eric Miller, Semantic Web Activity Lead,
>>Ralph Swick, SWBPD Working Group Team Contact;
>>Susan Lesch, W3C Communications Team

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/