Re: [SWPBD live meeting] Another meeting in '04 ?

Benjamin Nguyen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> trying to work out budgeting for our research group at the moment, I was
> wondering if there was a live meeting planned for SWBPD before the end of 2004
> and if this is the case where would it take place ?
>
> I am assuming that there is only one face to face meeting per year, and that
> this year it has already taken place in Cannes... am I right ?

Well. actually our charter says two p/y. I've waited with putting
planning of this on the agenda until we had a co-chair, but yes, this is
getting urgent.
I will include a brief discussion under item 1 of today's telecon.

Guus

> Regards,
>
> Benjamin

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718