RE: agenda 18 March telecon

Neither Asun nor me will be able to attend the teleconference. I will try to
connect to the IRC during it.

Oscar

Tools Page
Education
(OscarC)

3.3 RDF-XHTML task force (20 min)

[STARTS AT 1600 UTC]
Discussion, if possible with people joining from XHTML WG.

4  AOB (5 min)

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/