Re: [VM] Vocabulary Management draft

Tom, I'm very sorry I haven't got to this yet - we're finishing up
SWAD-E and it's just been a terrible rush.

If it helps it's easy to roll back the page to a different version
before the spamming (you just need to create a username and it'll give
you the option, and danbri and I can do it easily) - but I'm happy for
you to manage it offline if you prefer in any case.

Libby