Re: [ALL] UPDATE 1900 UTC telecon Dec 16

From: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:19:38 -0500
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Guus,

As I won't be on the telecon, please find below status on my actions from
the last telecon...

ACTION: phil to look into setting up a wiki for SETF [4] - Ralph advised
that this was not standard working group paractice, although I belive that
the SETF would still like this and a public mailing list - Jeff to discuss
briefly with Ralph and gain concensus on today's telcon please.
ACTION: Phil to refine the TF terms of reference and publish as a TF -
complete and posted
ACTION: Phil to contact all SETF interested parties not on the telecon [6]-
complete

Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant