RE: No Standard Semantic Web Pragmatics?

I believe there is a good case for the need for a Semantic Web
Pragmatics, in the sense that Kent Bach[1] uses the term, which is
intended as a substitute for the term "Social Meaning". I suggest
that members of this list produce some text that would make up a
finding that there is a need for a new section or even a new document
called RDF Pragmatics, or the like, and further propose that the
ideas in Named Graphs, Provenance and Trust[2] be the beginning of it.

John Black

[1] The Semantics-Pragmatics Distinction
http://userwww.sfsu.edu/~kbach/semprag.html

[2] Named Graphs, Provenance and Trust
http://www.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/SWTSGuide/carroll-iswc2004.pdf