RE: How does RDF/OWL formalism relate to meanings?

And merging graphs would seem to be a factor affecting my ability
to say what I mean when using the descriptive naming provided
by functional and inverse functional properties.

Lets say I create a URI within a descriptive graph using,
UsGov:SSNo :123456789 and foaf:mBox :mailto:JohnBlack@mysite.com
as inverse functional names (properties) for my concept of me.
Then I can use this descriptive graph to signify me in an on-line
resume, for example, and say that my title is 'Senior Software
Architect'.  But so can anyone else use those inverse functional
names in descriptive property graphs to make statements.  Peter
may feel the need to dispute me and put a graph on his web site
saying that UsGov:SSNo :123456789 has the foaf:mBox
:mailto:Peter@hissite.com and has the title 'President of the
United States'.  When the sw-google global search/inference engine
merges the two graphs, what happens to my meaning?  Who are my
statements about?

So how do I communicate to sw-google that when I post an on-line
resume in RDF, and post a descriptive RDF graph to signify me, so I
can make RDF statements about me, that it should interpret my graph,
and not Peter's, to determine who I meant to be the subject of the RDF
statements of my resume?

It seems to me that if a human interprets the RDF, they might parse
the mailto:JohnBlack@mysite.com semantically and realize that the
@mysite.com is the same as the mysite: prefix of the resume
statements on my site and conclude that statements located on my site
were more authoritative about who I was referring to than the statements
made on Peter's site.  But RDF/OWL engines are not required to do this,
because the RDF semantics ignore the URI semantics.
"There are several aspects of meaning in RDF which are ignored by
this semantics; in particular, it treats URI references as simple names,
ignoring aspects of meaning encoded in particular URI
forms [RFC 2396]..." - http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#intro

These topics were discussed extensively last year.  But while I can see
the value of the ability to dispute the factual validity of RDF
statements, using RDF statements, I don't see the same value in the
ability of someone to dispute who or what I mean to refer to by a name
or a term or a descriptive graph.

To go back to a previous example, it doesn't seem that useful
if I were a math teacher and wrote on the board, as the preliminary
givens of an example, 'let a = 3' and 'let b = 4' and one of my
students jumped up and said 'No, no, no.  I dispute that a = 3'  On
the other hand, if I state that 3 = 4, there is an obvious need for
others to be able to dispute that and say, '3 <> 4'.