RE: How does RDF/OWL formalism relate to meanings?

Its a great story, and I promise I'll hit those specs hard this weekend.
But I can't resist this:  The real moral of the story might change again
if the two entered into a contract where one offered to sell his office
contents to the other and came back to find his carpet torn out.

John