RE: How does RDF/OWL formalism relate to meanings?

Dan,

Before we continue, would you mind taking a
stab at answering the same questions that Pat answered from the
point of view of the TAG and the Web architeture?  Or at least
the specific question that Pat answered: If I want to make
assertions about my specific company and its employees, and
have my assertions understood to refer to them and none other,
how do I go about that?

John Black