Re: An intuition pump

Le lundi, 22 sep 2003, à 03:58 America/Montreal, Bijan Parsia a écrit :
>>  how a nuanced vocabulary can arise from people being obliged by the
>> conventions of ownership to define relationships between concept
>> meanings.
>
> How do I express that Sally *tried* to capture the concept that
> planetOfTheApes:Person (only superchimps have rights) captures? (I
> guess the common factor may come into play.)

Without going to the Planet of Apes, you can only go a bit in the past.
For example, native americans were not considering white people as
humans, therefore not necessary a person.

What is the meaning of an URI depending on the cultural context, or the
historical context?

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***