Re: animation in SVG-in-OT glyphs

I created an OpenType SVG test font that has one glyph using CSS
animations, and one SMIL animations.

Edge on Windows 10 supports CSS animations, but not SMIL.
Firefox on Windows 10 and OS X supports SMIL, but not CSS animations.

Other browsers either don't support any OpenType SVG animation, or OpenType
SVG as a whole.

You can see the font in action here: https://pixelambacht.nl/lapislegit/

Personally, as much as I'd like this format to do Everything™, I think it's
saner and resulting in more stable implementation if animation was dropped.

Best regards,
-Roel Nieskens