Re: Various out-of-date SVG-in-OT specs/drafts

Chris,

> Done, I added a post with those links and some explanation.

Thank you very much!

Just today I received another question from someone perusing
https://www.w3.org/2013/10/SVG_in_OpenType/, asking about why var(color0)
was used, as opposed to var(--color0) in the published OFF/OT specs.

It would be good if a clear deprecation notice were added to the document
linked to above, when you can find out how to do that.

Best,

Sairus