Re: dial-in ability at the upcoming Leipzig F2F

From: Satoru Takagi <sa-takagi@kddi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:57:12 +0900
To: cam@mcc.id.au, public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hi Cameron,
I have personal Polycom-like USB speakerphone (IPEVO XING).
And I confirmed that it could be connected to Zakim via VoIP using X-Lite softphone. (https://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP)
Though I do not think that it has better quality than Polycom, I also think that it is useful somehow. I can bring it to F2F.

Satoru