Re: Switching to DOM3 events

I looked at the TPAC SVG day 1 and 2 minutes and the only mention of
onfocus and onblur was wrt. forwarding to window:
http://www.w3.org/2013/11/15-svg-minutes.html

I also don't see this discussed in webapps:

http://www.w3.org/2013/11/11-webapps-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2013/11/12-webapps-minutes.html

Was this discussed separately? ... just trying to get up to speed with the
discusssion.

Rich Schwerdtfeger