Fwd: Re: Important TPAC 2013 Hotel Updates - BOOK NOW!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Important TPAC 2013 Hotel Updates - BOOK NOW!
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:12:26 -0500
From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
To: w3c-ac-members@w3.org <w3c-ac-members@w3.org>
CC: Chairs@w3.org Chairs <Chairs@w3.org>

On Sep 27, 2013, at 1:22 PM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:

> Dear AC, Chairs, TAG, AB, and Team,
>
> TPAC 2013 [1] is around the corner. The meeting takes place at the Wuzhou Guest House.
>
> We have just learned that the Wuzhou Guest House has no more hotel rooms available the night of 15 November.
> Wuzhou Guest House still has Superior Double Rooms and Deluxe Suites from 9 November through 14 November
> (checking out 15 November).
>
> Tencent has secured preferred rates for TPAC participants at two nearby hotels:
>
> 	• Futian Shangri-La
>          http://www.shangri-la.com/shenzhen/futianshangrila/

In order to get the W3C rate at the Shangri-La, please use this URI:

http://www.shangri-la.com/reservations/booking/en/index.aspx?hid=SLFT&group_code=TEN091113&check_in=20131109&check_out=20131116

That URI is already available on the TPAC home page but I wanted to
provide it here as well.

PLEASE book your hotel room before 10 October. We do not have room
blocks at the Shangri-la or Pavilion hotels, and we have been told that
rooms will be going quickly due to another event in Shenzhen.

Thank you,

Ian

> 	• Pavilion Century Tower
>          http://www.thepavilion.com.cn/web_en/index.htm
>
> Tencent is also helping to ensure that Wuzhou Guest House is more responsive to reservation enquiries.
>
> Note one option is to begin your stay at the Wuzhou Guest House and move to another hotel at the end of the week.
> Shuttle busses will run between the three hotels.
>
> Information about reservations and cancelation at any of the hotels is available on the TPAC site:
>   http://www.w3.org/2013/11/TPAC/#Accommodation
>
> A PDF map shows the location of the hotels and distances between them:
> http://www.w3.org/2013/11/hotel_map.pdf
>
> PLEASE BOOK NOW! Due to another major event in Shenzhen around the same time, rooms are going quickly.
>
> If you have not done so, please register:
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2013/
>
> Please also see information about registration fees, which go up after 18 October:
>  http://www.w3.org/2013/11/TPAC/#Registration
>
> Ian Jacobs, Head of W3C Communications
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2013/11/TPAC/
>
> --
> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
> Tel:                                          +1 718 260 9447

Tel:                                          +1 718 260 9447