Fwd: TransAnn: DOM 3 Events Last Call Working Draft; deadline Sept 27

This is a forwarded message
From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
To: "chairs@w3.org" <chairs@w3.org>
Date: Friday, September 7, 2012, 12:45:34 PM
Subject: TransAnn: DOM 3 Events Last Call Working Draft; deadline Sept 27

On September 6, a Last Call Working Draft of the DOM 3 Events spec was
published:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-DOM-Level-3-Events-20120906/

If you have any comments on this spec, please send them to the
www-dom@w3.org mail list by September 27 at the latest, using a subject
prefix tag of "[DOM3Events]".

We specifically ask the following WGs to review this LC: HTML, I18N, WAI
PF, Forms, SVG, VB, CSS and Web Events plus the Web and TV IG.

-Thanks, Art Barstow

On September 6, a Last Call Working Draft of the DOM 3 Events spec was
published:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-DOM-Level-3-Events-20120906/

If you have any comments on this spec, please send them to the
www-dom@w3.org mail list by September 27 at the latest, using a subject
prefix tag of "[DOM3Events]".

-Thanks, AB

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG