Re: experimenting with different element summary box format

> I thought I would try something different with the blue element
> summary boxes:
>
>   http://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/shapes.html#RectElement
>   http://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/struct.html#SVGElement
>
> As you can see, I've formatted it as a table, more like the property
> definition boxes.  I've also:
>
> * made the lists of element categories and elements (for the content
> model) and the attribute categories and individual attributes inline list
>
> * put the IDL right there
>
> I'm not sure how well it works.  It might be better if the
> element/attribute categories were still one per line, but the
> individual ones were in an inline list?
I prefer the more compact form you get from the inline list. For me,
it's easier to scan to find what I want.
I think that overall, it's a big improvement.

Nikos

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.