Re: agenda, 16 August 2012 SVG WG telcon

Hi SVG WG,

I would like to add some items on the agenda.

Filter Effects
* should authors be able to select clipping behavior of subregions? (depends on the decision of the general clipping behavior. My proposal: no)
* The behavior of primitiveUnits="objectBoundingBox" does not influence the behavior of percentage values for 'dx' and 'dy' on feOffset for Opera, IE, FF. Should it be specified [1]?

CSS Masking [4]
* Short presentation of the proposal and the reaction of the CSS WG

SVG integration
* Resolution to correct sizing of SVG content in HTML documents. See issues [2] and tests [3]
I would also like to invite Philip Rogers who worked on these tests for this call (if the chair is ok with it)

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/raw-file/tip/filters/index.html#feOffsetElement
[2] https://docs.google.com/a/chromium.org/document/d/1gDnYxvqIMPjs4TThwc5N0Jc6qgIKlrgPaYJglsvrjtI/edit