Public Technical Discussions (was: group isolation and filters)

Hi, folks-

Even though this is a public list, non-members can't subscribe to it
(and for that matter, members can only join it by joining the SVG WG).

I would really prefer it if we used public-svg-wg for non-technical
discussions, and sent technical emails to www-svg. We are chartered as a
public WG. Is everyone okay with that?

Regards-
-Doug