Re: spec building on cygwin

On Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 12:32:16 AM, Cameron wrote:

CM> I think I have fixed the issues with building the spec on cygwin.
CM> (Well, I turned off the MathML->PNG conversions for cygwin.  They're not
CM> that important anyway, and we'll be removing them soon.)  As long as you
CM> have hg, java, python and rsync installed in cygwin I think the builds
CM> should work.  Let me know if it fails (although I won't be able to fix
CM> it until tomorrow).

make still fails, although with a different error than before

$ make
[ -f /usr/bin/cygpath.exe ] || make -C master/images/implnote/arcs/
java -classpath /home/Chris/SVG2/svg2-tools/idlparser/idlparser.jar au.id.mcc.idlparser.IDLToXML /home/Chris/SVG2/svg2/master/svg.idl>/home/Chris/SVG2/svg2/build/svg.idlx
Error: Could not find or load main class au.id.mcc.idlparser.IDLToXML
Error, removing /home/Chris/SVG2/svg2/build/svg.idlx
Makefile:9: recipe for target `all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 1

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG